The CoroCAM 6N is a non-solar blind variant of the CoroCAM 6D.
Industry Quality Assurance and HV Researchers have need of a camera that can show them the detailed shape of the discharge plumes – the CoroCAM 6N can do this as it operates in the 300 to 400nm range
- A lightweight, robust body.
- A large, variable brightness, variable angle colour LCD display (640×480 pixels) optimised for use in full daylight makes for easy inspection.
- Easy operation of the camera via a multifunction keypad, with hot keys to specific functions.
- Remote control from PC or Android device (compatibility check required) via USB cable.
- User adjustable image fusion between the UV and visible image. Alternately the UV and Visible images can be viewed individually.
- Adjust the camera Gain and Focus to optomise the UV image
- Onboard still image and video recording in high quality formats.
- Easily exchangeable Li-ion batteries with a power save mode to extend operating time. Additional batteries are readily available and lightweight.