CSV-15 STATIONARY POWER PACK UNIT
Magnaflux® understands some parts will not lend themselves to traditional units. Some of these parts are too large, some need special handling, and some are better processed dry. The Magnaflux Stationary Power Pack CSV Series offers a solution to the parts that are too large for normal systems. Three independent outputs help to speed up processing time, and a pulse feature allows development of larger areas. These units feature 3 phase rectified to FWDC output.
- Most economical way to create a high magnetizing current with minimal power requirements.
- For parts too large for traditional wet horizontal units or parts that need special handling
- Increase speed of process with three independent outputs
- Three Independent Current Controls
- One to Four Cycles (to rotate through the multiple vector output)
- Current Assurance Indicators
- Three Large, easy to read Digital Ammeter Displays
- Remote Mag Receptacle (Use with ZB-100FMB)
- 115 Volt Accessory Outlet
- PLC control advanced technology; reduce components and increase reliability
- RS-232 port for computer interface
- Modular digital solid state circuitry
- Quick Break Circuitry
- 15,000 amp three phase rectified to FWDC output
- Three Independent Bus Bar Outputs
- Reversing DC Demag-Ultra Low Frequency (Output 1 only)
- Current capability rated using 30 feet of 1,000 kcmil cable.
- Duty Cycle 0.5 seconds on, 20 Seconds off (2.5% with maximum of 2 seconds)
- Available Voltages: 380, 415, 460, 575, 50 or 60 hertz, three phase power